The Critical Media Project contains a number of resources to supplement and complement the teaching of these topics, allowing teachers and students to dig deeper.
- Explore the bibliography to find a list of useful online academic sources (organized by topic) as well as links to other extensive bibliographies of print sources.
- Find some useful links to other blogs and internet sites that revolve around the identity topics covered on this site.
- Use the glossary to retrieve basic definitions of some of the complex and difficult to define terms on this site. These terms are also highlighted in text throughout the written overviews.
- Engage in a range of class activities that will make concrete and meaningful these difficult identity concepts.
- Understand how the Critical Media Project fits within the Common Core and the way it can be used in relation to your curriculum.